Friday, September 19, 2014

Tin Roof Rusty

  Its been a LONG time since I've blogged...
    so like the title implies ... I'm a bit rusty.
But I need to pull the pen out and journal, so to speak.
So here I am.
Lots of things are happening in my world.
New job. Buying a home. New people in my life.
Good changes.
Change is good.
I'm happy and finding my niche in where I am.
But my gypsy side is itching for the apple cart to topple.
It always does.
this year , this next year is and will be devoted to learning new things
and accomplishing /completing unfinished projects.
Number one on the list: my novel
and publishing my poetry.
Then maybe all those myriad of half finished crochet projects. HA.
I'm going to re-learn French.
Explore something I've always been interested in (but that is just for me).
Get my passport.
And start the herb garden of my dreams.
OH... and blog everyday.
    See y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, stay on topic. No spam.